Senin, 29 Juli 2013

Remember To Offer Assistance To The Needy


Yesterday, upon a bus, I saw a girl with golden hair. I envied her,And I wished I was as fair. When suddenly she rose to leave, I saw her hobble Down the aisle. She had one leg and used a crutch. But as she passed, she gave a smile.
Oh, God, forgive me when I whine.
I have two legs, God help her.

I stopped to buy some candy.The lady who sold it had such charm.
I talked with him, he seemed so glad. If I were late, it'd do no harm.
And as I left, he said to me,"I thank you, you've been so kind.It's nice to talk with folks like you. You see," she said, "I'm blind."
Oh, God, forgive me when I whine.
I have 2 eyes, God help him.

Later while walking down the street, I saw a child with eyes of blue.He stood and watched the others play. He seemed not to know what to do.
I stopped a moment and then I said,"Why don't you join the others dear?"
He looked ahead without a word.
And then I knew he couldn't hear.
Oh, God, forgive me when I whine.
I have 2 ears, God help him.

With feet to take me where I'd go. With eyes to see the sunset's glow.With ears to hear what I'd know. Oh, God, forgive me when I whine.I've been blessed indeed,
God help them.
And as I boarded a bus I looked at my hands then I realized that one hand is meant for me and the other
to help others.......

NOTE:
Remember to offer assistance to the needy.

MESSAGE FROM ADMINS: If you enjoyed this story, please do us a favor, SHARE THIS TO YOUR FRIENDS. We would truly appreciate the effort. We would also like to say thank you for visiting our website (www.infonutz.blogspot.com) and we’re looking forward to your next visit.

If you have a story to share, you can send it to our email at infostopedia@gmail.com and we would be happy to publish it here. Our goal is to inspire others by the stories and information we published and shared on this site, though the story written above is owned by their respective owners and is only published on this site to inspire other people. We are hoping for your cooperation by simply sharing this story with others.


EmoticonEmoticon